CHEESE DAY SPECIAL RTECIPES FOR CHEESE LOVERS!
CREAMY CHEESE SAUSE
2 tabs Butter
2 tabs Flour
1 ½ cups Milk
¼ tsp Onion Powder
1 ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk a small amount at a time, whisking smooth after each addition.
- Add onion powder and continue to cook over medium heat, whisking continually until slightly thick.
- Remove from heat, and add cheeses. Stir until melted.
1 cup Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the cheese slices into quarters and layer on a lined cookie tray. Ensure they have plenty of space as they will spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
¾ cup Breadcrumbs
⅓ cup All-purpose Flour
1 cup Boiled Potato
½ cup Hung Curd
Oil for Deep Frying
1 Pinch Baking Soda
Salt to taste
1 tsp Parsley
1 tsp Green Chili
1 cup Mozzarella
2-3 tabs Water
- Mix potato, salt, coriander, curd, baking soda, green chilli, parsley in a bowl.
- Make small balls from this mixture.
- Flatten the ball and keep a cube of mozzarella in the center.
- Now bring the ball together.
- Make all the balls in the same manner.
- In another bowl add all-purpose flour and add water to make a thin paste.
- Dip the balls in the flour paste and then roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Remove on a plat lined with kitchen towel.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment to share your cheese recipes with us.