DELICIUS HALAL CHICKEN RECIPES – A MUST TRY FOR DINNER!
Traditionally, animals raised for halal meat. Halal chicken treated well during its life and during the slaughtering process according to approved procedures of Islamic law.
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
2-4 large Chicken Breasts
¼ cup All-purpose Flour
5 tabs Olive Oil
3 tabs Butter
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese Freshly Grated
2 tabs Chopped Parsley
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place flour on a medium plate. Dredge each chicken breast with flour, patting off any excess.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet or frying pan, over medium-high heat. Once shimmering, add the butter and the chicken fillets to the pan.
- Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove the fillets to a plate, tent with foil, and set aside.
- Add the remaining butter to the skillet. Once melted, add the sliced garlic.
- Cook for 30-60 seconds, until just fragrant.
- Slowly add the heavy cream and simmer until thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and add the chicken back into the pan. Let it cook for another 5 minutes or so, until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked through.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese. Continue cooking gently for about 2-3 minutes until cheese melts, while stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 1hour & 30 mins
1/2 cup Coca-Cola
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1 tabs Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay wings onto parchment paper, leaving at least an inch of space between each. Sprinkle over half the salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl, add Coca-Cola, ketchup, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Pour Coca-Cola mixture over chicken and bake at 375℉ for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken on a plate and serve warm.
Check out Kugans Recipe Page at https://www.kugans.com/pages/recipe where ingredients can be added in one click to the cart. A must try and easy solution to busy individuals, home chefs, or a great option for a family time together.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment to share your experience on trying these delicious halal chicken recipes at home.