FRESH LEAFY VEGETABLE WITH HEALTHY SMOOTHIE!
Ingredients1 ½ cup Milk
2 cup Spinach
1 cup Celery
1 Apple, sliced
¼ cup Avocado
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds until creamy.
- Serve your creamy smoothie and enjoy.
BENEFITS FROM EATING LEAFY VEGETABLES
- Leafy greens are filled with fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, and B-vitamins.
- Eating a healthy portion each day can help protect you from many diseases, including heart condition, diabetes, and cancer, and may also help you live longer.
- They contain potassium, which lowers high blood pressure; fiber, which keeps cholesterol in check; and folate, which protects against heart disease and stroke.
- Dark leafy greens are a decent source of calcium for maintaining good bone health.
- Green leafy veggies like broccoli and kale are high in vitamin K, which helps protect against osteoporosis.
- Improve immune function as well as maintain an overall healthy body
- Support a youthful glow in your skin and even works from the within out as a natural sunscreen, protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Helps your body produce mood-regulating happy hormones and relief stress
- Green veggies contain high amounts of all-important vitamin K, which proteins that build bones and clots your blood.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment to share your experience with us.