06 REASONS YOU SHOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH INDIAN GROCERY!
An Indian grocery is Indian foods and spices and many hard-to-find items which may be fresh or packaged products.
BASIC INDIAN GROCERY ITEMS!
Ghee & Oils
A good quality ghee adds a great aroma, flavor and taste to the food. Also prepare various recipes we have to add have coconut oil, mustard oil or refined sunflower oil.
20+ Indian spices include cloves, fenugreek, fennel, cardamom, turmeric, nutmeg, cumin, black pepper, coriander and mustard seeds, etc.
Some Indian rice varieties include black rice, red rice, jasmine rice, mogra rice, Basmati Rice, brown rice.
Garam masala, chana masala, fish masala tandoori masala, biryani masala, chaat masala, and sambar masala, many other masalas famous in Indian cooking.
Popular instant mixes include dosa mix, idly mix, Pongal mix, kesari mix, dhokla mix, and many sweets & snacks mix.
Indian pickles are mango pickle, amla pickle, lime pickle, garlic pickle, onion pickle, and chilli pickle, etc.
Dhals & Pulse
- Dhals includes split yellow moong dal, masoor dal, green moong dal, split black urad dal.
- most common pulses are beans, chickpeas, lentils and peas. Black-eyed peas, chickpeas, kidney beans, butter beans
REASON OF FALL IN LOVE WITH INDIAN GROCERY!
- Indian spice is easily available in any Indian store for groceries and is also very cheap.
- Indian grocery masalas play a very important role in foods to improve the flavor of the dish.
- Better standard quality items are served from rice, dhal, pulse and flours category.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables available at Indian grocery store and they are healthier option.
- When shop Indian grocery you will feel more confident about the quality, pricing, and overall product taste.
- Choose healthy snacks and nuts products from a variety of options and an affordable price at Indian grocery.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment below your brownie baking recipes.