CREAMY CHEESE WITH TASTY DISHES!
Cheeses are defined by their flavour, texture and manufacturing process there are more than 1,800 different types of cheese in the world. And there are almost as many ways of classifying them. Cheeses come in eight varieties including blue, hard, pasta filata, processed, semi-hard, semi-soft, soft and fresh, and soft-ripened.
HOMEMADE CHEESE SAUCE
4 tbsp Plain flour
100g Grated strong cheddar
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a small saucepan.
- Whisk in flour. Continue to whisk for 1-2 minutes, until you can no longer smell flour.
- Slowly add the milk in splashes, whisking continuously as you do so. Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low. Gradually sprinkle in the cheddar cheese, whisking constantly as you do so. Continue to whisk until the mixture is well-combined.
- Let the sauce continue to heat over low heat, it may appear thin at first but it will continue to thicken upon standing.
- Once it's reached your desired level of thickness, remove it from the heat and serve!
Ingredients2 cups Whole wheat flour
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Oil (optional)
Water as required for kneading
½ cup Grated cheese, regular or cheddar cheese
¼ cup Onions, finely chopped
½ cup Sweet corn boiled
½ tsp Pepper powder
- In a large mixing bowl or plate take whole wheat flour, salt, 1 tsp oil or ghee. mix well.
- Add water little by little and begin to knead into a smooth and soft dough. Add more water if required while kneading.
- Cover and keep the dough aside for at least 15 mins. Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing
- In a bowl or plate, take all the stuffing ingredients. Mix everything very well. No need to add salt as cheese already has a lot of salt. Keep aside
- Take the bough to divide it. Dust the work surface and roll the dough into a small disc.
- place the stuffing inside. bring the edges to the middle and seal it. Make sure that the stuffing should not comes out.
- Dust the dough with whole wheat flour and roll it, make thin parathas.
- do this for the rest of all the parathas and make it ready for toasting.
- Heat the Tawa and palace the paratha on the hot Tawa.
- wait for a few seconds till small bubbles pop at the top.
- flip the other side and roast it in low to medium flame. apply some ghee and toast both sides. till you find the brown spotting.
- remove from the stove and serve hot parathas with pickle or curd.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment to share your experience with us.