FACTS ABOUT COFFEE!
WHAT IS COFFEE?
Coffee comes from a flowering bush-like plant that grows cherries. The drink is made from the seeds of the coffee plant, called coffee beans. Coffee was introduced into one European country 16th and 17th centuries.
- Finland consumes the most coffee in the world.
- The majority of coffee is produced in Brazil. It produces 40% of the world's coffee.
- Before people learned how to brew coffee, east African tribes mixed coffee berries with animal fat and consumed it as food.
- Globally people consume about 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
- Regularly drinking coffee may have health benefits such as reduced risk of illnesses like cancer & heart disease
- Studies have shown that drinking coffee may lower your risk of depression.
- There are 30 types of coffee in the world.
COFFEE DRINK RECIPES
½ tsp Instant coffee
1tsp Brown sugar
Bring water to a boil.
Take coffee and sugar in a cup, add little hot water and mix well.
Now add more water and mix well.
Instant Iced Coffee
1 cup Milk
½ cup Water
1 cup Ice cubes
2-3 tsp Instant coffee
2-3 tsp Brown sugar
Add all ingredients in a blender or a hand blender beaker and blend until smooth and thicker foam.
Put some ice cubes in glasses before pouring the coffee in.
Serve right chilled coffee!
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment below to share your shopping experience with kugans!