HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE RECIPES FOR YOUR CHILDREN!
CELEBRATE THIS CHILDRENS DAY WITH KUGANS
It’s World children’s day! Here’s a few yummy chocolaty recipes to enjoy with your children.
HOMEMADE WHITE CHOCOLATE!
Chocolates are delicious treats that can make your chocoholics children super happy.
Prep Time: 05 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
½ cup Coconut Oil
¼ cup Powdered Sugar
¾ cup Milk Powder
- using double boiler method, heat ½ cup coconut oil.
- once the coconut oil melts, and ¼ cup powdered sugar, ¾ cup milk powder.
- mix well making a smooth flowing consistency.
- add vanilla extract for flavours.
- milk chocolate mixture is ready to transfer to mould.
- Used silicone chocolate bar mould, you can use moulds of your choice.
- tap twice and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until sets completely.
- finally, white chocolate is ready to enjoy.
Prep Time: 05 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
1 ⅓ cup Sugar
⅔ cup Cocoa Powder
⅓ cup Cornstarch
Pinch of Salt
4 ½ cups Milk
3-4 tsp Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tabs Chopped Cashewnuts
1 tabs Chopped Almond
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and cornstarch. Mix well. Add in cold milk, whisk until combined.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, bring it off the heat and add butter and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Pour into serving glasses, garnish with nuts and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled or warm.
Check out Kugans Recipe Page at https://www.kugans.com/pages/recipe where ingredients can be added in one click to the cart. A must try and easy solution to busy individuals, home chefs, or a great option for a family time together.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment to share your experience on trying these delicious recipes at home.