SIMPLE COOKING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS!
BASIC COOKING TIPS
- Read the entire recipe before you start cooking.
- Have the Essential Cooking Tools and Equipment for Beginners.
- Keep Your Knives Sharp.
- Make sure you give your food enough space in the pan or baking dish.
- Making your own spice mixes can bring an international flavor to any meal.
- Sprinkle flour on your bacon to reduce grease splatters.
- Cooking with fresh ingredients will allow you preserve the nutritional value.
- Remember to season your cold foods more than your hot foods.
- Rinse your rice before cooking to prevent it from becoming gloopy.
- Using the right size and type of cookware for your recipe is one of the single most important steps.
- If you find a recipe online that you want to use, check the comments for any tips.
- When making fried rice, prep the pan by cooking an egg in it first.
- Season your food from a distance to make sure all components get evenly covered.
- Add brown sugar to your tomato sauce to make the overall flavor even richer.
- Preparation before cooking will save you a lot of time and money.
- Give Yourself Enough Time to Cook.
For rasmalai2 litre Milk
2 tbsp Vinegar
1½ cup Sugar
2-3 pod Cardamom
7 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
For rabdi1 liter Milk
½ cup Sugar
¼ tsp Cardamom powder
2 tbsp Nuts (chopped)
- First, boil the milk stirring in between to prevent it from burning.
- Add 2 tbsp vinegar and give stir. you will notice the milk starts to curdle.
- Add 1 more tbsp of vinegar and stir until the milk curdles fully separating water.
- Drain off the water over the cheesecloth.
- Rinse with cold water to remove sourness and stop cooking.
- Squeeze the paneer gently and hang for 30 minutes.
- Now take the moist paneer and crumble gently and using the palm, start to knead gently.
- knead until the paneer mixture turns smooth without any grains. do not over-knead here as the rasmalai will turn hard.
- pinch a small ball sized chenna and prepare smooth crack free balls.
- keep the paneer ball aside and cover with a moist cloth.
- In a large vessel, sugar, cardamom and 7 cup water.
- Boil the water for 5 minutes or until the syrup turns slightly sticky.
- Drop in a prepared paneer ball keeping the flame on high.
- Cover and boil for 7 minutes or until the size of the ball doubles.
- Rasmalai chenna has been cooked well. keep aside.
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat the milk, and add few saffron.
- Stir and get the milk to a boil.
- Continue to cook until the milk thickens slightly.
- Now add the sugar and continue to boil.
- Do not make very thick milk as it will be difficult for chenna to absorb milk.
- Also, add cardamom powder and nuts. mix well.
- Squeeze off the sugar syrup from the cooked paneer balls.
- Place them in a tray and pour in prepared rabdi.
- Rest for at least 4 hours or until the rasmali is soaked well.
- Finally, enjoy rasmalai slightly warmed or chilled.