BREAD BREAKFAST IDEA – SIMPLE AND TASTY!
SCRAMBLED EGG TOAST
Ingredients2 slices Bread
½ tbsp Butter
⅓ cup Feta cheese crumbles
Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Spread a thin layer of softened butter on both sides of the bread.
- Fry the bread over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side, until a golden crust forms.
- Remove the bread from the frying pan
- Add ½ tbsp of butter and add the eggs and feta cheese and cook, stirring often, for about 3-4 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Divide the eggs between the bread slices and sprinkle them with freshly chopped parsley.
- Enjoy scrambled egg toast.
MASALA BREAD UPMA
Ingredients6 slices Bread
3 tsp Oil
½ tsp Mustard
Few curry leaves
½ tsp Jeera
½ tsp Hing
½ cup Onion, finely chopped
1 Green chilli
½ tsp Ginger paste
2 medium Tomatoes, finely chopped
½ tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Water
3 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Slice the bread into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, jeera, hing and curry leaves.
- Then add green chilli, ginger, onion and saute till translucent.
- Now add tomato and saute till mushy, also ensure the raw smell leaves.
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder and required salt.
- Add the bread pieces and toss well, until the bread pieces and the spice powders coat well.
- Cook for 2 minutes in low flame and finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve this Bread Upma Recipe with tomato sauce.
Ingredients1 tbsp Unsalted butter
2 slices Bread
1 cup Unsweetened non-dairy milk
1 tbsp Maple syrup
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add in the brioche slices and toast until the bottom is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip, and toast the other side until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Cut each toast into 9 cubes.
- Add the toast cubes into a 2 bowls and serve with milk.
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment below your opinion.