ULTIMATE BROWNIE-MAKING RECIPES!
A delicious chocolate brownie come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density.
There are three types of brownies
REASONS FOR FAILED BROWNIES!
- Over mixing batter
- Bad quality chocolate
- Over baked or not enough baking
- Cold butter
- Cold egg
- Wrong measurement ingredients
A PERFECT DELICIOUS BROWNIE
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 50 min
1 cup Flour
1 cup Butter
2 tabs Vegetable Oil
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
3 large Eggs
1 tabs Vanilla
1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan with butter and line with parchment paper on all sides.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter, oil, and both sugars.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and salt then whisk for about 5 minutes until evenly combined and light in color.
- Sift cocoa powder, flour, and salt into the bowl and mix until just combined
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top out evenly, and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Lift brownies from pan. Remove the parchment paper and let cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Kugans is your go-to one-stop-smart-shop for all Indian, Sri Lankan, and South Asian groceries under one digital roof. Stay safe, stay indoors, we will deliver to your doorstep. Keep an eye on the Kugans Blog for more new, informative and exciting blogs.
Leave a comment below your brownie baking recipes.